Sunday, March 3, 2013

Heaven Sent



 Heaven Sent.
I am convinced that every once in a rare while we are allowed to interact with heaven.  In these brief moments for me, its like time stands still.  Everything becomes perfectly crystal clear.  The colors are more crisp and each spoken word so defined. When I meet someone knew and there is a connection most of the time I want that connection to last.  I will do whatever it takes to make that connection last.  I am not shy about this at all.  If I want someone in my life I will find a way to make it happen.  But twice now I have met “people” that I knew were just there for a moment.  That I wasn’t supposed to try to chase them down or find them again.  Imagine with me that my heart as a place where people are allowed to leave their footprints.  Some footprints are left in dust and all you can see is the outline.  Changed but not impacted huge.  Then there are the normal footprints, allowed to affect our heart on a day to day basis. Then there are the defined footprints.  These are the people that you remember every little detail of your moments together.  They are hard and fast in your tender heart.  If you study closely you will discover everything you need to know all wrapped up in the footprint.  The print that happened tonite I definitely don’t know all the reasons why.  But I know that when I talked to him time stood still, everything moved in slow motion and the conversation was crisp.  And the moment that it was over I knew I wasn’t supposed to chase that connection.  But rather allow the taste to linger in my mouth and savor it while it was there.  I firmly believe that tonite was an angelic interaction.  This has happened to me twice now.  Both times with “men” that strangely do not fit into their surroundings.  You can meet a thousand people in a day and then time stands still when a messenger comes.  I don’t know what tonites message was yet.  But you can bet I am praying about it.  What I do know is that tonite my heart got a new set of footprints and my heart is now changed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment