Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Unfailing



Unfailing.
In a world filled with constant let downs and disappointments around every bend, how in the world are we to ever understand something that is unfailing?  Literally everywhere you look there is failure in one form or another.  Jobs fail, relationships fail.  We create things that are “fail safe” only to discover THAT couldn’t be farther from the truth.  Track with me here….maybe just maybe God allows us to be surrounded by failure so that we focus our trust on the absolute unfailing love of Christ.  In order for something to be “Unfailing” by dictionary standards, it means unable to fail.  Unable to fail?  UNABLE??  Never capable of wearing thin or being used up.  But rather completely constant.  That blows my mind.  Take a deep breath me and allow that to seep into your soul.  In a world filled with maybe’s, impossibilities, and every shade of grey imaginable, I take GREAT comfort in the ABSOLUTE love of God.  Psalms 32:10 says “Many are the woes of the wicked but the Lord’s {Yahweh (I am that I am)} unfailing {never ending, unceasing, constant, inexhaustible} love surrounds the man who trusts in him.  I choose to place my trust in the One whose name literally means I AM UNFAILING.  Now I challenge you, what would you do with your life if you knew you were backed by love unfailing?

No comments:

Post a Comment